Saturday, August 29, 2009
Dead Ted Kennedy Jokes;
Add 'em as a comment if you have.
Oh, and just a note, nothing - and I mean nothing - is off limits. Go for it.
Here are a few. Celebjihad:
* Ted Kennedy has been sober for 12 hours now.
* I wonder if Ted Kennedy’s funeral will be open bar?
* How did people find out Ted was dead? He didn’t show up to the bar this morning.
* Ted Kennedy never became president because unlike George Washington, he couldn’t cross a river.
* Ted Kennedy is a shovel ready project. (My favorite so far!)
* If Ted Kennedy is to be buried in Martha’s Vineyard, the island will sink below sea level.
* They have named a drink after Ted Kennedy. It’s called the Chappaquiddick. It’s made by mixing Gin and murky water.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.