Thursday, August 13, 2009
Cameron Douglas Seeks Heroin Powered Toothbrush
The girlfriend of Michael Douglas's troubled son Cameron has been arrested after trying to smuggle heroin to him in an electric toothbrush.
Kelly Sott, 32, was caught trying to pass the drugs while Douglas was under house arrest in New York for allegedly peddling crystal methamphetamine.
A suspicious security guard seized the toothbrush and found a quarter of an ounce of heroin in its battery compartment.
Police then raided the hotel room where Sott was living and found more heroin as well as marijuana and methamphetamine.
She was held without bail and a magistrate ordered treatment for her addiction.
Douglas, 30, pictured with his father, faces between ten years and life in prison if convicted.
He followed his father and grandfather, Kirk, into acting and appeared with both in the 2003 comedy It Runs in the Family.
Part-time DJ Douglas was arrested last month at a hotel in New York.
He is accused of smuggling and dealing several pounds of crystal meth over the course of three years.
of an electric toothbrush, trust me" Douglas
This story reinforces my belief even more that all illegal drugs need to be legalized, regulated and taxed in the same manner as is liquor. Doing this will not only be a source of revenue, it will also thin the herd of dumbasses.
Some prison Bubba will have a celebrity bitch to bufu. Well, as they say, "That's Entertainment!"
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.