Sunday, July 19, 2009
"We've Lost" In Afghanistan
Where is CommieCrat Senate Majority Leader (heh...Leader...) Harry "We've Lost" ReidTard when you need him?
Barack Hussein Obama, Junior's Illegal Occupation of Afghanistan and his surge continues resulting in record-high deaths and a spiralling and deteriorating situation. From Stars and Stripes:
Halfway through this month, U.S. and coalition deaths in Afghanistan have already equaled record highs for operations there, with more than half of the casualties coming from improvised explosive devices.
Pentagon press secretary Geoff Morrell acknowledged that fatalities are continuing “at an alarming rate” and that more must be done to protect troops from roadside bombs and other indirect attacks.
The Associated Press reported that so far this month, 24 U.S. and at least 47 international coalition servicemembers have died in Afghanistan. That total matches the previous record high for U.S. deaths, set in June and August last year, and passes the previous total for NATO deaths.
Remember when The Left was dead-set against the Military surge in Iraq under Bush? Remember when The Left said nothing about Pbama's Afghanistan surge? What has Pbama's Illegal Occupation of Afghanistan brought us? More deaths of U.S. Soldiers and Afghanistan civilians and an exodus of Afghan citizens from their homes.
Three more Minnesota National Guardsmen killed in Iraq and another in Afghanistan. Their blood is all over Pbama's hands.
"We've Lost. Oh, how We have Lost."
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.