Saturday, July 11, 2009
Tracking Poll Has Obama At Minus 7
Rasmussen's Daily Presidential Tracking Poll has Obama at - 7 (that's MINUS Seven):
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 30% of the nation's voters now Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Thirty-seven percent (37%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of –7
...consumer confidence is down again on Friday. That’s the sixth straight daily decline and confidence is now at the lowest level since mid-March. Just 8% rate the economy as good or excellent while 62% say it’s in poor shape.
All the dutiful Pbama Cultists and Insane Liberal Clown Posse (ILCP) know how to do is lie to others, lie to themselves and remain steeped in the deepest levels of denial.
Heckuva Job, Barry! You're doing a Heckuva Job!
Other polls reflect the same trending, mainly, that everyone except the most devout, Pillow-Biting Pbama Cultists think Dear Leader is doing a terrible job handling the economy. NRO:
This week's Quinnipiac Poll, showing Obama's approval rating tumbling to 49 percent in Ohio — with 48 percent giving him a "failing grade" on the economy — has had a big effect on the conventional wisdom in Washington.
In a poll by Quinnipiac University earlier this week, 48 percent of respondents said they disapproved of Mr. Obama’s handling of the economy, while 46 percent approved, down 11 percentage points since May."
It's easy to begin to wonder if we're making too much out of one poll. But as Fred Bauer illustrates, state poll after state poll shows a falling approval rating for Obama with majorities or pluralities of independents disapproving — New York, New Mexico, Virginia, Minnesota, Missouri, Oregon ...
...the independent approval numbers are all below 50%, and, for many states and the nation as a whole, Obama has more independents disapproving than approving.
It was the Indies - and corrupt voting fraud goup ACORN - who helped Obama steal the election, not the small minority of Nine-percenters who identify themselves as "Very Liberal."
The Indies put Obama and his Fascists into office. Hopefully, they will boot their sorry asses out of office beginning in the 2010 election.
Obama's poll numbers drop faster than Bill Clinton's trousers. Now that's saying something!
Now a cuttie is not always that bright and intelligent even though the person may be charismatic.
I guess Pbama will have to learn to play saxophone like Bill to lighten up crowds desperately seeking something positive out of him (except his skin color which is SOOO historic after all).
Let's hope he won't get cought with a girl in the oval office just like Bill with a girl trying to play a song on his flute.
PS: My login key is bushaphe, how curious isn't it ?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.