Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Sarah Palin NOT Under FBI Investigation
CBS News - hardly a mouthpiece for anything except the advancement of Liberalism - reports no FBI investigation of Palin:
The FBI has made particular note to say that Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, who announced her resignation for the end of the month, is not under investigation, the Anchorage Daily News reports.
"We are not investigating her," FBI spokesman Eric Gonzalez told the paper. "Normally we don't confirm or deny those kind of allegations out there, but by not doing so it just casts her in a very bad light. There is just no truth to those rumors out there in the blogosphere."
"To the extent several websites, most notably liberal Alaska blogger Shannyn Moore, are now claiming as 'fact' that Governor Palin resigned because she is 'under federal investigation' for embezzlement or other criminal wrongdoing, we will be exploring legal options this week to address such defamation," Thomas Van Flein said in a statement. "This is to provide notice to Ms. Moore, and those who re-publish the defamation, such as Huffington Post, MSNBC, the New York Times and The Washington Post, that the Palins will not allow them to propagate defamatory material without answering to this in a court of law."
Many of her critics are pointing out what they call her bailing on the job the Alaskan voters elected her to do.
(AHEM)...surely you can't be expected to be taken seriously for this criticism when Dear Leader His Excellency Barack Hussein Obama, Junior abandoned his basically newly elected U.S. Senate seat in order to steal the White House. What about all those Illinois citizens who voted for Barry as their Senator only to have him bail? Oh...you Liberals don't think this far ahead, do you? No. It's always the immediate kneejerk reactionism from this crowd. Thus, we see them for the hypocrites and hysteria-fueled fools they are.
Who is The Left still talking about from last year? Of whom are they afraid? Who sends a jolt of political fear into The Left? Mitt Romney? John McCain? Ron Paul? No...Sarah Palin. The Left is scared to death of her.
She embodies everything The Left says a woman is supposed to be. She has a college degree. She's worked in the private sector. Her political career began in local politics and she reached the national level, becoming her party's Vice Presidential nominee. She's married, has children, a wonderful family life. Oh, but wait - she doesn't have that precious letter "D" after her name. That's what she's missing. If she only had that "D" then Liberals would consider her an icon.
Mean Ol' Meany
* a strong woman, christian, pro-life, creationist, conservative, despises the feminazis, patriot AND inteligent.
The only thing missing from her list is for her to be good looking. OH wait! She is that too!
She is everything Liberals say a woman should be. Except, I hate to be redundant, she doesn't have that precious covted "D" after her name.
I love how Liberal women just hate Palin. They're so jealous of her for accomplishing what they couldn't.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.