Saturday, July 04, 2009
Rasmussen Poll Ranks Franken 44 % Unfavorable And He's Not Even In Office Yet
Forty-four percent (44%) of U.S. voters have an unfavorable opinion of former “Saturday Night Live” comedy writer Al Franken as he prepares to join the U.S. Senate as its newest Democratic member.
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 34% have a favorable opinion of Franken, who will be sworn in next week as a senator from Minnesota. Twenty-two percent (22%) are not sure what they think of him.
...29% who have a very unfavorable opinion [of Franken].
Similarly, 19% of Democrats have a very favorable view of Franken, while 51% of Republicans and 32% of voters not affiliated with either party regard him very unfavorably. [VERY Unfavorably! - someone stop me from laughing! - Drake]
Polls are great, aren't they?
I wonder why so many have an unfavorable opinion of him? Is it because he didn't pay his taxes until he was caught? Is there anyone out there who thinks that had he not run for office, those taxes would still be unpaid?
Is it because Franken finds rape funny? Is it his cracking jokes about the murder of a gay man? Is it his inherent anger? Is it because he cannot pronounce Dyslexia? Or, is it because he knows nothing about Duluth?
It could be all the above things and more, or, more likely, it's that Franken is a Smear Merchant, an angry man and a HateMonger.
Franken knew the number he had to beat, and set about creating those votes, many of which just happened to be discovered well after the difference in numbers were known. And the Supreme Court SELECTED a Senator.
This was true Selection, unilke Gore v Bush 2000.
Hey, whatever turns your crank. You probably have an underage child you sexually abuse and think there's nothing wrong with it.
Are you Clif? Little Faggot Grant? Oh, wait, I know you...I have your IP, and even if it's through a proxy I have trace software. Heh!
You are such a fem princess, I couldn't have said it better myself.
Now I must leave the keyboard. We're playing Prison Bitch Weekend and I am , as you may have guessed, the Prison Bitch. But you can call me Goatse. I'm thuch a thilly goose! Tee hee. Tee hee.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.