Monday, July 20, 2009
Liberals Never Condemn Real Racism
Racism is so...so...nebulous when it comes to the reaction - or more appropriately the lack of reaction - from Liberals and Progressives.
Who said the following?
"I'll have them niggers voting Democratic for two hundred years."
It was Democrat President Lyndon Johnson:
Johnson reportedly made the following comment in explaining why the civil rights bill was so important to him. He said it was simple: "I'll have them niggers voting Democratic for two hundred years."
Ready to play guess who said it again? Good. Who said the following?
"The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia. It is necessary that the order be promoted immediately and in every state in the Union. Will you please inform me as to the possibilities of rebuilding the Klan realm of W. Va."
"I will never submit to fight beneath that banner with a Negro by my side. Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."
Did you know Byrd was christened Exalted Cyclops of the KKK? He sure was.
And then there is Byrd's famous "white niggers" quote.
What does Byrd mean by "white niggers?" He says there are "white niggers," he says he's "seen a lot of white niggers" in his time. Any Liberal, Progressive or Pbama Cultist want to explain this? I know the answer, but I want to know if you know.
As Attorney General, Robert F. Kennedy ordered the illegal wiretapping and surveillance of Martin Luther King, Jr., of whom the Democrats back then considered a Communist. Whew - good thing RFK wasn't a Republican or Conservative, huh? Hell, we'd never hear the end of it. But today's Liberals and Progressives don't say much about RFK and how he wiretapped Rev. King.
We cannot forget at all about Hillary "MrsSatan" Clinton's racist and ethnic slurs, reported by numerous sources. Heck, she can show up in Selma, Alabama giving a speech where she slips into Southern drawl affectation, pandering to and currying for the Black Vote and she receives the Coveted Free Pass. Good thing she's a Liberal and didn't say "macaca."
Liberal icon President Harry Truman wrote the following in a letter to the woman he would eventually marry: "I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a nigger or a Chinaman."
Racism has long been a platform in the Democrat party, going back to Thomas Jefferson and as recently as Joe Biden. Click the link, read the story.
Albert Gore, Senior and J. William Fulbright (mentor of Bill Clinton) were both Democrat Senators who opposed Civil Rights.
I'm not saying, nor have I ever, that the Republican party or Conservatives are perfect. Or that Conservative or Republican politicians have never said anything inflammatory or that could be deemed racist or offensive. Not by a long shot. But don't come to this blog and feign offense, alleging that I am racist for anything I've written or Photo-Shopped, when real racism is alive and healthy and has been for centuries within the Democrat party. There's a huge difference between sarcasm, satire and parody - what I do on this blog - compared to what the above ELECTED DEMOCRAT POLITICIANS HAVE SAID AND WRITTEN.
But you Liberals and Progressives just don't "get it," do you? You're too wrapped up in a sparkling, shiny object to dig any deeper than the surface.
"WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING SIGNUPS FROM THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: China, Burma, Cuba, Iraq, and Iran.
Your account will be deleted if you sign up with any of the above"
All wonderful "leftists/fascists" paradices.
I welcome the move of as many leftists as possible there as soon as possible. Obama, the apologist in chief should even pay the tickets (and his as well) one way to there to all his leftist friends.
How come NONE of them is willing to trade up their "american confort zone" for those wonderful leftist eden-like, ideal places for them?
Unfortunately, replace the n word by blacks and he is about right. Most black people by solidarity or else vote
But it's a poisonous gift the democrats are giving to all leftist and the people who are hypnosed by it...
1. Who called New York City “Hymietown.”?........ Civil rights leader, Jessie do I say not as I do Jackson.
2. who after his refusal to cover the Gary Condit (D-CA) scandal involving an affair with a missing intern despite the scandal's national coverage referred to the CBS big wigs by saying "they got the Buckwheat’s" when they made him cover the Condit scandal? Mr. Dan I’m a liberal Democrat Rathers
3. Who called the Republican Party the “white party.”? …….Howard I lost my shit on live tv Dean.
4. and last but not least this little nugget involving blowberman….who said Micheal Steele and baiscally all black conservatives are ’self-loathing.’ And suffer from Stockholm syndrome??...............Political activist, Janeane I’m a piece of trash Garofalo.... you can you tube this one for grins and giggles, may i suggest a glass of wine and bucket.
It pains my heart to see so much potential being waisted due to self-inflicted victimhood, and democrat-induced feelings of anger against conservatives.
My people really need to come out of the democrat plantation.
Well said. The Left treats the Black vote as their personal plantation. They act as if they "own" the vote.
No outcry when Harry Belafonte called Colin Powell a House Negro.
Spike Lee on Condoleeza Rice:
‘I dislike Condoleezza Rice more than [President] Bush. The thing about it is that she's gotten a free ride from black people.’"
"Condi, stop smoking that crack!"
I'm not saying he doesn't have Free Speech to say these things. He can rant all he wants. But others who disagree with him have the same Free Speech rights as he does.
Thanks for the mention and link. And kudo to your well-thought-out thoughts on race-relations and the Democrat party politicians.
Great point. Never underestimate a Liberal to hold their nose and support and vote for their fellow Lib.
With that said, I have to take Byrd at his word, when he says he regrets his past association as being part of the Klan. I think he was far more involved in the Klan that he admits, as some of the history shows (that being the WaPo "A Sentor;s Shame by Eric Pianin link).
I do take Byrd at his word. But doing so doesn't mean I'm going to forget about him being in the Klan, or that I won't still write about it, or use it as example of the incredibly Liberal hypocrisy.
sorry for the delay in publishing your comment. Nothing personal, just a matter of time and wading through the "anonymous" comments from the barking Moonbats.
You did a fine job on "guess who said it."
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.