Monday, July 06, 2009
Liberals Can't Stop Spending Money
From AllGov, Congressional Foreign Travel Triples since 2001:
Senator Daniel Inouye (D-HI) led a small group of senators and their spouses on a four-day trip to see the Paris Air Show in France. They used an Air Force plane that costs $5,700 an hour to operate and stayed at the Intercontinental Paris Le Grand Hotel, where rooms go for $460 a night.
Nancy Pelosi and seven Democratic lawmakers prepared for their one-day visit to Afghanistan by first staying eight days in Italy. Cost: $57,697.
Congressman Brian Baird (D-WA) and four other lawmakers took their families last summer to the Galápagos Islands. They spent $22,000 in an effort to learn about global warming.
I cant WAIT for the day that Liberals get struck by lightening--ALL OF Them!!
They make me so sick.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.