Saturday, July 18, 2009
I Ticked Off The LeftOsphere!
They are upset at a post I published in January. In January! The LefTards are so timely and on-the-ball, aren't they?
One of the angry bloggers is someone supposedly named kid funkadelic writing at DailyKooks:
Now it gotten worse [sic]. Racist neo-cons have started attacking the children of President Obama.We all seen [sic] the photos of her [he's referring to Malia Obama. - Drake] in Europe wearing a shirt with the peace sign. People at Free Republic called for her murder.We're talking about a 11 year old girl here.Now it's Sahsa's turn.Someone supposedly named David Drake posted photos of Malia and Sasha pregnant. The replies on the blog was they did it to Palin's kids,no they didn't.
Read the post.
I find it the height of hypocrisy that anyone from DailyKooks has the audacity to criticize anything written by anyone else considering DKooks:
* published and then spiked a post with a Photoshopped image of Michelle Obama as a slave,
* published and then spiked a post titled "I Hate 9/11" with a "Happy Twin Towers" day cartoon of planes flying into the Twin Towers,
* published and then spiked a post that "RightWingers" violently attacked Liberal Radio Talker Randi Rhodes.
The truth of the Rhodes story is that she WAS NOT ATTACKED or ASSAULTED by anyone. Rhodes was so drunk, she couldn't stand up and fell down, all on her own. In the process, she banged up her face and had other injuries. Did DKooks publish THE FACTS on what happened to Rhodes, that her injuries were all self-induced and that she was NOT assaulted at all, let alone by a RightWinger or group of RightWingers?
National Review links to some examples of "Trig Palin mockery" Photoshopping done by The Left and the Palin-haters.
And The LefTards at DKooks and other places, to my knowledge, didn't register any degree of offense when an Alaskan blogger Photoshopped special-needs child Trig Palin.
The LiberTards are offended at my Photoshop of Malia and Sasha. Good. They should be offended. What they're too stupid to analyze and realize is that they are offended at what THEY DO, because that is the entire point of the January post.
I love it when The LefTards feign their pious-moral-high-ground-holier-than-thou attitude. When they do this, I can only laugh at them.
I couldn't be more pleased that a six-month old post has generated such animosity from The Pbama Cultists and the ILCP. Of course, it doesn't take much.
The Mad Jewess
Thanks. It's all in a days work for me.
Oh...gotta run...the dump truck from Rove and Cheney is backing up in my driveway again, ready to dump copious amounts of cash into my garage.
Is that the reason that you act morally compelled to take the low ground?
I agree that any publicity is good publicity.
I think the reaction was started all by one commenter at two of the three blogs/sites that jumped on the January post all at the same time.
The ENEMY doesn't like their tactics being used against them. Gee, that's a shame, huh? ;-)
I don't what you mean by saying that I "act morally compelled to take the low ground."
I just use the same tactics used by The uber-Liberals and apply them right back, giving them a taste of their own medicine. Is there something wrong with that?
Let me know all the many Liberal web sites where you registered your outrage at the hate-filled, smear-merchanting that they did for the past 8 years, will you please? Thank you.
We offer courses in remedial reading for those who learn at slower speeds and those who learn at really slow speeds and for who have trouble writing complete sentences with things like verbs and nouns. Perhaps we can help you. Let us know.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.