Saturday, July 04, 2009
General Colin "Neocon" Powell Dares Criticize Dear Leader His Excellency Obama
Colin Powell, one of President Obama's most prominent Republican supporters, expressed concern Friday that the president's ambitious blitz of costly initiatives may be enlarging the size of government and the federal debt too much.
"I'm concerned at the number of programs that are being presented, the bills associated with these programs and the additional government that will be needed to execute them," Mr. Powell said in an excerpt of an interview with CNN's John King, released by the network Friday morning.
"And we can't pay for it all," said Mr. Powell
The national debt stands currently at $11.5 trillion and the deficit for the current fiscal year is projected to be close to $2 trillion.
...how much additional bureaucracy [will] be needed to make all of this happen?" Mr. Powell said.
And he "expressed concern." Bwa ha ha! Is this Orwellian for he cast doubt on Dear Leader's ability and policies? Oh my...The Cultists must already be calling him a Neocon.
They are both mulattos after all, isn't it?
But to be friend with Obama means complete allegeance to the furher, the furher Pbama is always right and you cannot ever contradict him. But, doesn't Powell know that stuff already?
Did anyone reminded that Powell is not in power anymore and can any one remind him where he stood in the 2008 presidential election?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.