Thursday, July 02, 2009
Gallup Poll Shows Americans Consider Democrat Party "Too Liberal"
It's about time.
A Gallup Poll finds a statistically significant increase since last year in the percentage of Americans who describe the Democratic Party's views as being "too liberal," from 39% to 46%. This is the largest percentage saying so since November 1994, after the party's losses in that year's midterm elections.
Most major demographic and attitudinal subgroups show at least a slight uptick since 2008 in perceptions that the Democratic Party is too liberal. The increasing perception of the Democrats as too far left comes as President Obama and the Democrats in Congress have expanded the government's role in the economy to address the economic problems facing the country.
...slightly more Americans perceive the Democratic Party as being too liberal (46%) than view the GOP as being too conservative (43%).
They are Fascists, I agree. The press must be sensitive not to upset the whining, crying, Lunatic Left Wing Fringe.
Newt is coming back to where he should have remained. There's a whole lot of time between now and 2010 and 2012. I HOPE THE CONSERVATIVES CAN DO SOMETHING WITH THEIR SILVER PLATTERS.
Maybe they will hear me scream.
Tha Mad Jewess!!! GRRRR
The MSM does not portray GOP unless they can portray them as obstructionists. The MSM wants people who BELIEVE the Repub Majority is somehow at fault for this. Nothing could be further from the truth. They are not blameless, but prior to 1994-2006 the Liberals had been the majority in DC for what...50 years? (before my time).
Many on the Left out there still try to blame this on the 94-06 Repub Majority.
One only has to check the facts about what Congress has done under its new Lib Majority from Jan, 2007 to today.
I GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR at this all the time too. Its maddening.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.