Thursday, July 02, 2009
Al Franken: Senator Select
This decision should be a kick in the head to the Republican Party, but its leaders are probably still asking themselves, "duh...what did we do wrong?" Well, first off, you accepted RINO Norm Coleman into the party. Second are those that supported Coleman, especially those that supported him in his bid for reelection. The rest writes itself.
Liberals don't care how they win, they just want to win. Until I see the same demeanor and attitude from Republicans, preferably Conservative ones, I won't be getting excited or angry or sad when Liberals steal elections.
The voice and ballot of Minnesota voters no longer matter. The MN Supreme Court overruled the vote of the people. Every vote counts doesn't matter.
When they takeoff to return to their home planet, can we convince the aliens to take Barry, Pelsoshit and the rest of the LiberTards with them? And the Liberal Cultists?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.