Wednesday, July 08, 2009
Afghanistan Deadly Under Obama
Afghanistan, site of Obama's Surge, experienced the highest one-day death toll in nearly a year. Slate:
The Los Angeles Times leads with news that seven U.S. troops were killed in Afghanistan yesterday, the highest one-day death toll in nearly a year. Military officials warn that American casualties are likely to increase as more troops get sent to Afghanistan. According to an independent tally, 95 U.S. and 76 coalition troops have died in Afghanistan this year. Three other NATO soldiers, one from Britain and two from Canada, were also killed yesterday. Five British troops have been killed in the past week.
And Anti-War reports civilians killed and injured in Mosul, an 18 year-old civilian, two police officers and 14 others injured.
The number of war dead no longer matters to most Liberals, it's no longer an issue. This is because they are averse to accepting responsibility.
What you won't hear from The Liberals is, "Bring The Troops Home Now!"
"No more War for oil!"
"No More Surges!"
War, bloodshed, flesh and treasure is an expendable commodity when Liberals are in charge. You don't have to believe my opinion at all. You need only to observe the behavior of the Pbama Cultists and the ILCP.
Labels: Afghanistan Surge, Blame Pbama, Cultists, Dems Enable Terrorism, Dems Kill, Herr Biden, ILCP, Iraq, Liberal Hysteria, Liberals Hate The Military, Pakistan, Pbama Must Fail, Pbama Warmonger, Terrorism
"Now" is a vague and nonspecific term for the Pbama Cultists and ICLP.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.