Monday, July 27, 2009
Afghanistan Deadliest Month Ever
I want to note that the person in charge is Barack Hussein Obama, Junior, the Warmonger.
I also want to note that The Left, even going back into their anti-War rhetoric of the W. Bush Admin said that they they agreed with the War in Afghanistan, but not Iraq.
So...does The Left have any culpability in the deaths, bloodshed and injuries in Afghanistan?
Obama was the one who boosted the U.S. Troop levels there. I'm not aware of Afghanistan being so violent during the W. Bush Admin. No...things seemed to be going well there until Barry took charge. No surprise really, he's wrecking America and Afghanistan at the same time. Multi-tasking.
Twelve civilians killed in Afghanistan blast.
Record-high UK Causalities in Afghanistan.
Herr Biden warns of more "sacrifice," in Afghanistan. More "sacrifice." That's ObamaBidenSpeak for more U.S. Blood and Treasure.
Afghan state targets repeatedly attacked by suicide bomb squads.
Yep. Heckuva Death Toll, Barry. Heckuva Death Toll!
Where are all the Pbama Cultists and their "War is Always Wrong," chant? Why so quiet? Why such hypocrites? What about "Bring The Troops Home Now!" Is it because Afghanistan is now being Illegally Occupied by Obama? Sure it is. Sure it is.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.