Monday, July 06, 2009
$1,000 Fine Will Penalize Americans Without Health Insuance
As part of the government’s effort to create universal health care, Americans who don’t purchase medical insurance coverage would be fined more than $1,000 under a plan currently in the U.S. Senate. Similar to laws requiring motorists to carry auto insurance or else face financial penalties, the creation of “shared responsibility payments” is being touted by Democrats as a way to help make sure all Americans have health insurance. The fines could raise as much as $36 billion over 10 years, according to the Congressional Budget Office.
Americans, perhaps, would be better off to renounce their citizenship and take the status of Illegal Immigrant, don't you think? Then we would get free healthcare without the hassle.
Big Nanny Government. The Marxist State. All Hail Dear Leader, His Excellency.
He's not my Führer!
Labels: Blame America, Corrupt Democrats, Dems Are Haters, Dems Kill, Jackboot Obama, Liberals Are Fucking Stupid, Liberals Lie, Marxism, Obama Is A LIAR, Pbama Must Fail, PbamaNomics, Rationed Health Care
This is scary sh*t!!
WTF are we gonna do:(
DOWN WITH THIS MONSTER!!
I AM scared.
Lord, protect us that DO fear you.
Special recognition to Mats for saying we should also be included in the shared privileges, but then as he notes, those are only reserved for the ruling Elite (my words, not his).
I have the place infested in cockroach feminazis :)
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.