Wednesday, June 03, 2009
Rubbing Salt In The Death Of
Abortion Doctor George Tiller
I heard a caller on a Liberal Radio talk show say that Tiller is, "a hero." A hero of what? A hero of whom? Anyone who thinks Tiller is some sort of hero probably admires and respects Doctor Josef Mengele. Mengele:
Dr. Josef Mengele, nicknamed The Angel Of Death, and the other Nazi doctors at the death camps tortured men, women and children and did medical experiments of unspeakable horror[.] Victims were put into pressure chambers, tested with drugs, castrated, frozen to death. Children were exposed to experimental surgeries performed without anesthesia, transfusions of blood from one to another, isolation endurance, reaction to various stimuli. The doctors made injections with lethal germs, sex change operations, removal of organs and limbs.
Mengele injected chemicals into the eyes of the children in an attempt to change their eye color. He carried out twin-to-twin transfusions, stitched twins together, castrated or sterilized twins. Many twins had limbs and organs removed in macabre surgical procedures, performed without using an anesthetic.
Let's celebrate the death of Killer Tiller. Why not? That's what The Left does when someone they consider a political adversary dies. I am certainly not above doing to, and treating, Liberals how they treat others. I have never claimed anything of the sort.
I have no sympathy for his family or his wife who was singing in the church choir when he was shot. Singing in the church choir? They must have been singing a hymn honoring partial birth abortions.
A modern-day Mengele was shot to death. BFD. The world is just a little bit better off with this fucker dead. It's unfortunate his career in bloodshed and death lasted 30-some years.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.