Saturday, June 27, 2009
Rielle Hunter Baby Looks NOTHING
Like John Edwards...Not At All
The baby of Rielle Hunter - (aka Lisa Jo Druck, Lisa Hunter, Lisa Jo Hunter, Rielle Jaya James Druck), the mistress of former DEMOCRAT Senator and former DEMOCRAT VP and presidential Candidate John Edwards - looks nothing like him, does she?
Not one bit. There is no resemblance at all. Not even close. Not even any slight similarities.
We know John Edwards was telling the truth when he denied being the father. The child obviously was not not not not not fathered by him.
I wonder how many millions it is costing Edwards to not be the father ?
Now Edwards can return to taking care of his cancer-battling wife, on whom he cheated, but did NOT father an illegitimate child.
Oh, Those Good Olde Fashioned Democrat Family Values!
Worldwide, all cases went FOR the mother so that the father would pay a pension to this illegitime case (assuming that when he learned the news, he ran away).
Justice taking us by the snells, isn't it?
I think the only person who can make a DNA demand is the mother, Rielle (via a court) and she has chosen NOT to pursue that course. Hmmmmmm...what a coincidence huh?
So let's gather the facts:
1. The baby looks nothing like the father.
2. Mother refuses to do a paternity test.
One would think that she has something to hide. *wink* *wink*
Let me guess: John Eddy thought he was the only one doing her, but he was not. She got pregers, and decided that the baby woud benefit more if the baby had a famous "dad" (who may not be the REAL dad).
Poetic justice anyone?
You are absolutely right, DNA tests should be MANDATORY in all USA states (and in Canada as well as well as in the Rest of the world).
Therefore the only ones who would oppose it would be women who want to have their sacred right to cheat protected.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.