Wednesday, June 03, 2009
Poll Shows Majority Of Americans
Want Gitmo Kept Open
So, it will be most entertaining to hear how The Left reacts to a recent USA Today-Gallup poll showing an overwhelming number of Americans think Gitmo Prison should NOT be closed. Miami New Times:
According to a new USA Today/Gallup poll Americans overwhelmingly oppose the closure of the Gaunatanmo [sic] Bay detention camp by 65%. Only 32% favor closing the base down.
54% said they would actually be upset if the base closed, and 74% oppose its closure if it meant moving some of the inmates to the respondent's state of residence.
By more than 3-1, they oppose moving some of the accused terrorists housed there to prisons in their own states.
In the survey, Americans were inclined to accept the argument by Cheney and former president George W. Bush that the detention center had made the United States safer. By 40%-18%, they said the prison had strengthened national security rather than weakened it.
Oh, and hey - Pbama Cultists - you're part of the 32 percent crowd who love the terrorists and hate America...32 percent. Remember how you called anyone who disagreed with your fucked political ideology a "32 percenter?" Well now...you are now part of a percentage that is rendered irrelevant. How does it feel when Karma comes back and bites you in your pathetic asses?
Most americans are pro-life. Obango isn't.
MOst americans deslike islam. Obango doesn't.
Most americans want gitmo open. Obango doesn't.
Most americans reject "gays rights". Obango endorses them.
The list goes on and on.
How did this guy managed to become president if his views are not shared by the majority of americans? I guess it worked well for him to run pretty much alone for president.
Yes, I think you are correct in the different belief systems of average American and Pbama.
He stole the election with ACORN's help. And he lied about everything. The latest is on taxing the amount your employer pays for your health care.
McCain advocated such a thing and CANDIDATE Obama said he was against it. Today we find out he considers it a good way to raise revenue.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.