Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Obama Is 95 Percent Smoke-Free
Smoking is AOK now, with The Left because their Cult Leader is a smoker.
During his Tuesday
"Am I a daily smoker, a constant smoker? No. I don't do it in front of my family. And, you know, I would say that I am 95 percent cured."
THE FACTS: It's hard to say how "cured" someone is when they're still trying to kick the habit. Obama promised to quit his one-time five-smoke-a-day average during the campaign, at the urging of his wife. [Another "promise"...another LIE from The Kenyan. - Drake]
And is anyone else as amused as I am at The Kenyan's syntax? He's getting Rumsfeldian, posing questions to himself and then answering them. "Am I a daily smoker, a constant smoker? No." Remember when The LefTards ridiculed Donald Rumsfeld for posing a question to himself and then answering it? Now The Kenyan is doing the same! Bwa ha ha ha ha!
I have an idea of HOW THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CAN GET MORE MONEY, and this is a great idea because I know how the Liberals looooooooooooove confiscating money:
The government should retroactively seek monetary compensation from all the doctors who once endorsed cigarette smoking. If the doctors are deceased, perhaps the government can go after their practice which may still be operating. If the practice has been dissolved, perhaps the government can go after the assets held by the doctor's family.
I have to presume there is a paper trail that will trace back to all the doctors and those in the medical community who endorsed cigarettes as posing no harm. Let's shake them down for money. Why not? Every other business entity tangentially related to tobacco has been sued, penalized or had fines levied against it. Why not the doctors who once promoted smoking?
The footnote by the asterisk of the above Lucky Strike ad reads: "The figures quoted have been checked and certified to by LYBRAND, ROSS BROS AND MONTGOMERY. Accountants and Auditors." That's a good place to start the paper trail, huh?
I'll wager there is a nice chunk of money out there in the form of cash and assets from all the doctors who supported cigarette smoking. That money should be confiscated and redistributed. Hell, this idea is so great Barry should hire me to think of more ways to screw over anyone who ever promoted cigarette smoking!
Come on Barry, go after all the money and assets from the doctors who were obviously in the pockets of Big Tobacco who, in the past, promoted cigarettes as healthy and posing no risk.
It's a very stressful job being president of the USA and maybe Pbama is starting to realize that as his entourage will try to hide him and his nasty polytoxicomanic habits as much as possible to prevent more gaffes and flip flops.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.