Thursday, June 11, 2009
Michelle Obama Vomits Orange,
Attempts Fashion Statement
Michelle Pickles Obama - the Dangerous Washerwoman - apologized to the press for vomiting all over herself and failing to change clothes.
"I had several oranges, Captain Crunch cereal and some Tang for breakfast and it didn't sit well with me. I soon threw up all over myself and my clothes, but I decided instead of changing, I would make a fashion statement," said Michelle Obama.
"Her fashion sense is deplorable," said Yves L' Saturrinne, world famous French designer and creator of the famous L'Saturrinne line of exclusive womenswear.
"Anyone can vomit all over a white blouse in projectile patterns and various earth tones with an emphasis in a subtractive primary color," he said. "The key is, can the person make it work for them from a fashion standpoint, and for Michelle Obama, the answer clearly is no," said L'Saturrinne.
That is FUNNY, Mats! Damn...wish I'd have thought of that line! You have a great sense of humor!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.