Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Yeah...like The Left has never, ever protested against anyone or anything or boycotted the sponsors of someone they decided to "attack."
Does the name Don Imus ring a bell?
How about Clarence Thomas?
Oh, The Left went after the above people and so very many more.
Check out Fire David Letterman.com and find out what you can do to help get David Letterman fired. Scroll through the page and you'll find the names and e-mail addresses of the CBS executives to contact and tell them FIRE DAVID LETTERMAN!
Fire David Letterman!
Crowds are lining up outside CBS protesting Letterman and calling for his firing. NY Daily News:
An apology from David Letterman was good enough for Sarah Palin - but not for protesters who demanded the late night host's dismissal Tuesday at a Broadway demonstration.
"Fire Dave! Fire Dave!" the crowd of about 50 protesters chanted as Letterman fans filtered into the Ed Sullivan Theater for the show's taping.
"I hope to have him see the light," said demonstrator Josephine Sarnok, 59, of Newark. "I think it was over the line."
BettyJean Kling, 61, accused Letterman of using the Alaska governor's family to boost his ratings. She stood by a large plywood sign with the words "Fire the pervert" spray-painted across the front.
Letterman sparked the controversy with a crack about Palin's visit to Yankee Stadium last week. The one-time GOP vice-presidential candidate attended the game with her 14-year-old daughter, Willow.
The Governor was offended and called Letterman on it. Letterman’s response was insufficient so the Governor and her supporters persisted. Now Mr. Letterman has issued a 2nd apology and the Governor has accepted. As far as she is concerned honor is satisfied so the matter is closed. Who am I to say otherwise?
My goal wasn’t a scalp. My goal was to have the same rules applied to defend the honor of conservative woman in general and Governor Palin that would be applied if a a liberal woman’s honor was outraged.
But nothing will happen to Bitter Letterman.
Even after 3 apologies there is a big public movement for CBS to fire him…
TOP TEN LIST:
Why David Letterman should be fired!
1. “Getting Palin apology advice from former Governor Blagojevich”
2. “Ratings, Ratings, Ratings…Too many seasons as Jay Leno’s Bi-atch!"
3. ”A-Rod says, at least his rash did not come from sticking his foot in his mouth”
4. “Dave’s Gov. Palin daughters comments are now making George W. look good!”
5.. “CBS is even thinking about letting Donald Trump “Do The Honors”
6. “Dave recently let slime ball Howard Stern do his show in a boo cocky stained shirt”
7. “So Dave can get ready for being on the next season of "I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!"
8. “Dave should do like BRETT AVRE…and get the F out!”
9. "Oprah, Uma; Uma, Oprah” It never went away!
10. AND THE TOP 10 REASON IT’S TIME FOR DAVID LETTERMAN TO GO!
“Ironically...His crude joke about a young girl backfired! BECAUSE…Dave being from Indiana (a Union State) means that his girlfriend WAS actually knocked-up by a Yankee”
and Eileen P:
I agree with your comments and appreciate your input. Thanks for commenting and visiting.
Clearly, neither of you are fooles.
Of course the joke was about rape. You must be a foole.
You like eating Obama Shit Sandwiches, don't you? You'd support and stick up for The Kenyan like Nazis stuck up and supported Hitler.
Go douche. I can smell your stench from here.
Good list. Did you create that on your own? Kudos if you did.
Howard Stern is less insulting than Letterman. Even Howard knows jokes about raping children are not funny.
I heard Olive Garden dropped, for the rest of this year, their advertising on Letterman's show. That's a good start.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.