Friday, June 26, 2009
A Comment On Recent Comments
Here are a few of the jokes flying around the internet about his death...
1. Michael Jackson did not have a heart attack. Apparently, he went to LA children's hospital and had a stroke.
2. Authorities have released a statement saying that they will melt his body down and make plastic toys so kids can play with him for a change...
3. New reports indicate Michael Jackson had an allergic reaction after eating some 12 year old nuts.
4.McDonalds is launching a commemorative burger: a 50 year-old piece of meat between two 5 year-old buns.
5.Two paramedics arrive at Michael Jackson's to answer the 911 call,
the first asks the second what they should try first. To which the second replies, "well I don't know about you but I reckon the ferris wheel".
6. Farrah Fawcett arrives at the pearly gates and Saint Peter Grants her one wish, so she thinks for a minute and says "I wish all the children in the world to be safe". The next day Micheal Jackson dies.
7. Isn't it Ironic that Michael Jackson died at 2:10pm just when he big hand touches the little hand...
Word verification... dieriere. New Latin for shit spewing Liberal.
dieriere. New Latin for shit spewing Liberal.
HA HA HA! You have been getting some appropriate word verifications that sure define the Libs, eh?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.