Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Coleman Concedes, Senator "Rape Is Funny" Franken Goes To D.C.
Breaking News Tuesday, 3PM CST:
Norm Coleman, U.S. RINO Senator of Minnesota has conceded to Liberal Al "Rape Is Funny" Franken. KSTP News:
Republican Norm Coleman has conceded to Democrat Al Franken in Minnesota's contested Senate race, ending a nearly eight-month recount and court fight.
Coleman conceded at a news conference in St. Paul, a few hours after a unanimous Minnesota Supreme Court ruled Tuesday the former Saturday Night Live comedian and liberal commentator should be certified the winner.
I have no love for Senator Coke Head, but this should be a lesson to all the RINOs and Moderates out there...Coleman being just that. Will the RINOs and Moderates learn anything from this? I'm not holding my breath. I didn't vote for Coleman in his re-election. The concession looks good on you, Norm. Be the spineless, wishwashy, RINO that you are.
We now have a U.S. Senator who thinks rape is funny and who is a rank homophobe.
"The horr-ah, the horr-ah."
She's a drunk. Well, a recovering drunk. Who wouldn't want to get blasted living with that fu*kwad?
No offense to drunks or recovering drunks. But we all know Al would treat anyone he perceived as his opponent with the same class-lessness that I treat him. And his drunky wife.
Maybe Franni will fall off the wago with Drunky Pickles Obama?
But I admit here and now to giggling evilly over the thought of a drunken Shelley O!
But it's way more fun making fun of Pickels The Drunk. She should be treated in the same manner The Left treated Laura Bush and Nancy Reagan. In other words, we need to despise her.
Maybe she'll take hop in a car with Ted Kennedy behind the wheel?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.