Saturday, June 20, 2009
Barbara Boxer Worked So Hard
To Be Called A CUNT
Cunt Barbara Boxer
You betcha, California Liberal Barbara Boxer is a CUNT. A complete and total CUNT. Other Bloggers are writing, "who does she think she is?" I'm a little bit more blunt. She's a CUNT. A CUNT Fishwife (Def #2).
I know...I know...David, David, David, you're such a nice, articulate, educated young man, why do you have to resort to such language...you're saying. Well, because Barbara Boxer is a CUNT. That's why.
Cunt Boxer demands she be addressed as "Senator." From Politics Daily:
Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA), had a request for Army Corps of Engineers division leader, Brigadier General Michael Walsh.
"Could you say 'senator' instead of 'ma'am? It's just a thing. I worked so hard to get that title. I'd appreciate it."
Awwwww, poor Fishwife CUNT Boxer; maiden name Levy and her mother's maiden name Silvershein, so not only is she a CUNT she's one of those ZIONIST KIKES The Left is always warning us about. She's probably one of those Jews that supports Israel.
Here's the video of CUNT Fishwife Zionist Kike Boxer:
Who does this CUNT think she is?
Cunt Boxer is another example of the complete, abject disdain Liberals and Progressives have for the Men and Women in the U.S. Military.
She's a bitch cunt, ain't she? She's not worthy of being the recipient of a Hot Karl from anyone who serves or served in the US Military, let alone a civilian Hot Karl.
Liberals don't know the meaning of extending politeness or gratitude to those who are willing to put their lives on the line for America-hating CUNTS like Boxer.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.