Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Air Force Successfully Tests Missile Launch
From CBS San Diego:
The Air Force has successfully launched an unarmed Minuteman 3 intercontinental ballistic missile from the California coast to an area in the Pacific Ocean some 4,200 miles away.
Lt. Raymond Geoffroy says the ICBM was launched from Vandenberg Air Force Base at 3:01 a.m. Monday and carried three unarmed re-entry vehicles to their targets near the Kwajalein Atoll in the Marshall Islands.
Pacification, appeasement and weakness.
According to The Left, we should never defend ourselves or take preemptive action. So we should just let North Korea fire missiles at Hawaii.
Who needs Hawaii anyway? What good is it? It's a worthless state. Who needs it?
And if Kimmy's missile does obliterate Hawaii, remember, The Left says War Is Always Wrong. Always. We need diplomacy, pacification and appeasement. Not War. We can never defend our country. It's wrong. Just so wrong.
Clearly The World hates Obama and The World still hates the United States. Excuse me, but didn't the Pillow-Biting Pbama Cultists tell us that the World would love us again because Their Cult Leader stole the election? Where is that love? Just where the hell is the love?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.