Friday, May 15, 2009
Ted Kennedy "Focuses on legacy."
AP Writer Glen Johnson's veneration of Ted Kennedy and his "legacy".
There's only on thing Fat Ted Tumor Head Kennedy is concerned about. Well...two things. One, never being held accountable, responsible or having to answer any questions - ever - about the woman he left to die a horrible death,
Heh, yeah, I thought about using an Irish Whiskey bottle. I think as long as it's a minimum of 80 proof, that's all that matters to Fat Ted.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.