Friday, May 29, 2009
Obama Payback: Names Three Big
Money Bundlers As Ambassadors
Three of President Obama's top fundraisers are getting plum jobs as United States ambassadors.
Among the 12 ambassadors named last night by the White House, three -- Charles Rivkin, Louis Susman and John Roos -- were so-called "bundlers" for candidate Obama.
Rivkin (named ambassador to France) and Roos (named ambassador to Japan) both raised $500,000 or more for Obama, according to data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Susman (named ambassador to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) raised between $100,000 and $200,000 for Obama's campaign.
Several administration officials, including Valerie Jarrett, Greg Craig, Eric Holder and Tina Tchen, for example, were also Obama bundlers.
A return to ethics in government.
Hope and Change.
Word verification was "unablers". Sounds like an apt description for DemocRATS.
The corruptedness of Pbama makes all other Admins look like innocent school chldren, doesn't it?
Yep. Waking up sucks these days, doesn't it?
And it seems like The Fraud has already been in office for four years. Is it time for another presidential election? It sure as hell seems like it to me.
http://www.diplomaticpassport.com The positions are from small countries around the world, but perfectly genuine appointments. In regards to the article, fundraising for a politician who is trying to become the President or Prime Minister of a country is the easiest way to get a great job in diplomacy.
I know, I am a career diplomat who is outranked by people who basically "bought" their positions.
Thank you so much for your input and knowledge on this.
Please understand, I am not saying this issue is something "new" with Obama. I am only pointing out the hypocrisy of The Liberals who castigate Republicans who did the same in the past, yet remain dutifully silent when Obama does the same thing.
Thank you for visiting and commenting.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.