Thursday, May 28, 2009
Napolitano's Canadian Apology Tour
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Janet Napolitano has got to...just has got to...be the most stupid woman in the political arena of all time. Clueless, dense and stupid define her.
She continues her apology tour, apologizing again to Canada for when she said the terrorists of September 11, 2001 entered the U.S. from Canada. APee:
Napolitano was trying to get past the diplomatic gaffe after an interview last month with the Canadian Broadcasting Corp. in which she said—incorrectly—that the Sept. 11 terrorists crossed into the U.S. from Canada. The comments caused an uproar in America's neighbor to the north.
The Sept. 11 commission found that none came through Canada. But other extremists have, such as the would-be millennium bomber Ahmed Ressam, an Algerian convicted on multiple counts for plotting to bomb Los Angeles International Airport around Jan. 1, 2000.
"We know, and I know, that 9-11 terrorists did not cross the Canadian border. I regret that the Canadian media only seems to hear that earlier misstatement by me to that effect," Napolitano said at a brief news conference, adding that she wants to move on.
The only reason this stupid sow now knows that September 11 terrorists did not cross the Canadian border into the U.S. is BECAUSE SHE WAS CORRECTED AFTER SHE SAID THEY HAD.
If she were part of any Republican Administration, she would have been booted from her position long ago, shamed and ridiculed by The Left for her stupidity and cluelessness.
Do you feel Janet is the right person to run DHS? Do you think she is qualified and will protect us? Because I don't. I'm not even sure she's learned the big fork next to the plate is not a butt scratcher.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.