Sunday, May 31, 2009
Mancow Waterboarding A Hoax?
Pbama Cultists Sucked It Up! Suckers!
It's just like the Pbama Cultists and the Insane Liberal Clown Posse (ILCP) to run with a story before verifying it or doing the most basic form of fact-checking. "Facts? What are those," ask Pbama Cultists as they scratch their
Did Mancow Muller fake his waterboarding? It sure seems so. L.A. Times:
Word is out on the Web that Chicago radio talker Erich "Mancow" Muller may have totally faked his waterboarding.
According to Gawker, the whole thing — all six seconds of it — was a stunt.
PBAMA CULTISTS PWNED AGAIN!
BWA HA HA HA HA HA! I LOVE IT!
THE CULTISTS AND ILCP ARE SO EASY TO FOOL!
PBAMA CULTISTS ARE THE DUMBEST FUCKWADS ON THE ENTIRE PLANET!
In the end, there are two incontrovertible data points here: That Muller's publicist called the thing a hoax and said Muller intended to pretend he was drowning, and that the guy doing the waterboarding was by his own admission as unqualified to perform the procedure as one could possibly be.
Let's hope Keith Olberwiener has no chance at recovering his $10 Grand!
Way to go, Cultists. Don't fact-check or research anything. Keep talking and typing out of your anus. Keep showing the world you're the Brain-dead Freaks that everybody knows you are!
PBAMA CULTIST PWNED AGAIN! OH...IT'S FUNNY! THEY'LL BELIEVE ANYTHING! BWA HA HA HA HA!
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.