Friday, May 29, 2009
Hurricane Season Is Here!
The beginning of the Atlantic Ocean hurricane season is still a few days away, but the first tropical depression has formed in the Atlantic Ocean, off of the Virginia coast. According to the National Hurricane Center (NHC) in Miami, Florida, tropical depression No. 1 isn't predicted to make landfall as it travels north along the East Coast.
I was unfamiliar with your blog until now, just had never run across it. I am happy to see you have not forgotten about Pbama's phony birth certificate. Stay on that story. We cannot afford to forget about it! Congrats!
A letter pertaining to disaster (hurricane, earthquake, tornado, flood, fire, etc.) has been sent to President Obama on behalf of all insurance policyholders. As a matter of transparency on the record of insurance consumer protection, any response by President Obama will be posted on the following Website for review: www.disasterprepared.net/president.html
Qui potest et debet vetare, jubet: (Law Maxim)
HE WHO CAN AND OUGHT TO FORBID A THING [IF HE DO NOT FORBID IT] DIRECTS IT
Thanks for the link. I looked it over and agree. I also like your last sentence in your comment:
HE WHO CAN AND OUGHT TO FORBID A THING [IF HE DO NOT FORBID IT] DIRECTS IT.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.