Thursday, April 16, 2009
At Least 15 Killed In Pakistan Bombing;
More Civilians Killed In Afghanistan;
Blame Obama - He Owns All These Deaths
A suicide bombing in Pakistan's North-West Frontier Province Wednesday killed at least 15 people, including at least nine police officers, officials said.
Police in the Charrsadah district of the NWFP said a suicide bomber rammed his explosive-laden truck into a security check post in the Charrsadah district. Police said nearly 20 people were killed and over two dozen others wounded, but District Coordinating Officer Muhammad Shah told KUNA, the Kuwaiti news agency, that about 15 people, including nine policemen, were confirmed dead.
Shah feared the death toll would go higher as several critically wounded people had been rushed to the hospital.
And from the NY Times, civilians killed in Afghanistan:
An airstrike by NATO forces early Monday in mountainous eastern Afghanistan killed six civilians, including two children, a local Afghan official said, the latest accusation of civilian casualties leveled against NATO and American forces.
In addition to the 6 civilians killed, he said, 14 were wounded. Four of the wounded were hospitalized, he said.
A reporter for Agence France-Presse said the wounded at a nearby hospital included two men, a woman and a 14-year-old boy who said he had been told that four members of his family had been killed.
“We were asleep, and all of a sudden the roof collapsed,” the boy, who gave his name only as Zakirullah, told the news agency. “I don’t remember anything. I got to know here that my father, my mother, my brother and my younger sister have all been killed, and I am wounded.”
Ol' Barry sure is a Warmonger, ain't he?
You mean we have not entered the new Millenium with Dear Leader?!?!?
You also have to add War Veterans to the Terrorist List. They are far more dangerous - according to Obama's DHS (see a few posts below) - than any radical Islamist.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.