Saturday, March 28, 2009
Warmonger Obama Death Toll Mounting,
Sending More Soldiers To Afghanistan
President Obama this hour unveiled details of a revised strategy for the battle against terrorists in Afghanistan and Pakistan. As has been widely reported, he was expected to say he's sending about 4,000 more troops -- on top of the additional 17,000 he's already added to the region.
Meanwhile, the number of deaths fully and wholly owned by Pbama continues increasing.
AFP: Afghan soldier kills two U.S. Soldiers and injures one.
APee: 48 killed at suicide attack at Pakistani mosque.
CNN: 22 dead in Iraq, four women and three children among them.
Remember when war deaths used to send the Pbama Cultists and the Insane Liberal Clown Posse (ILCP) into protests of the most vitriolic rage imaginable?
Remember when increases in Troop levels met with the fiercest resistance from the Cultists and the ILCP?
Remember when the Pbama Cultists and ILCP would say that the whole world will stop hating us once W. Bush is out of office?
Nowadays, they sure are quiet about these things, aren't they? I wonder what's different...?
Great to hear from you Don. Congrats on your successfully completing booze rehab and on your 2-day anniversary of sobriety!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.