Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Russia Tells Pbama To Pound Salt
Ol' Barry born in Kenya tried to use leverage with the Russians. It seems His Excellency Dear Leader The Illegal Prednint Barack Hussein Pbama, Junior told the Russians that if they helped him with the threat of a nuclear Iran then Pbama might rethink the missile shield in Eastern Europe.
And Russia basically tells Pbama to go pound salt. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha! DW World:
Russian President Medvedev has said he's willing to discuss the proposed US missile shield with Washington. But he added that any deal linking those talks with negotiations regarding Iran would not be productive.
...New York Times report[ed] that US President Barack Obama had written a secret letter to his Russian counterpart offering to halt the planned missile shield, which would be located mainly in Poland and the Czech Republic, in return for Moscow's help in stopping Iran from developing long-range nuclear weapons.
The Russian president welcomed the "positive signals" coming from the Obama administration with which he said he hoped to reach "agreements." "Haggling," however, was "not productive," added Medvedev on Tuesday, March 3.
Why...Candidate Pbama spoke of how strong he is, how he will not back down or kow tow to anyone - including Iran which he once called a "small country" that is "no threat" to us. Huh, suddenly that little ol' country that doesn't prove a threat to us is incredibly important to The Kenyan, I guess, if he's writing to Medvedev begging for his help.
What's the matter, Barry...gotta go begging to the Russians to help widdle old you out? Awwwww, what a vagina. What a sissy. What a pansy ass. No wonder terrorists celebrated Pbama stealing the election. They know he's weak, Russia knows he's weak and Iran knows he's weak.
Awwwwwww, Russia isn't interesting in "haggling" with The Kenyan. That's a shame.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.