Saturday, March 14, 2009
Pickles Pbama Pretends She Cares
About Military Families
Michelle Obama says she is distressed by the plight of many military families who are struggling to keep their heads above the poverty line while the soldier in the family is in harm's way in Iraq or Afghanistan.
But she was at her most emotional in talking about the families of soldiers and their financial battles while a parent is deployed to battle al Qaeda or the Taliban.
"It hurts. It hurts," the first lady said of hearing about military families on food stamps. "These are people who are willing to send their loved ones off to, perhaps, give their lives -- the ultimate sacrifice. But yet, they're living back at home on food stamps. It's not right, and it's not where we should be as a nation."
HEY! Hey Pickles! Maybe you should invite those families to the White House for one of your dinners including Chesapeake Crab Agnolottis with Roasted Sunchokes, Wagyu Beef, Nantucket Scallops with Glazed Red Carrots, Portobello Mushroom and Creamed Spinach, Winter Citrus Salad with Pistachios and Lemon Honey Vinaigrette and for dessert Huckleberry Cobbler with Caramel Ice Cream.
Why not invite the Military families over for dinner, Pickles? And when the Troops start coming home, why not invite them over as well?
We know Pickles The Dangerous Washerwoman won't be inviting them over. The only thing she has time for is her four-day per-week workout with her personal trainer.
What a bunch of worthless pretenders! I like to think that Michelle is called 'Pickles" because she has to take a large cucumber to bed with her as ol' Barry is too busy beating off to Michael Signator.
I call her Pickles because that's what the Left called Laura Bush. I'm gonna treat Pickles Pbama just like the Left treated Laura Bush, a lovely, lovely lady.
Yeah, that whole relationship between Barry and Signator...it's amazing how the MSM doesn't care one bit about it. Boy, if it was McCain or Palin with an "insider" like that...hooo boy...they'd be digging up every bit of dirt they could.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.