Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Obama Approval Rating Drops To 50%
This has to be one of the fastest crash and burns of any
The approval rating for The Kenyan Occupying The White House has dropped to 50 percent. Boston Herald:
The honeymoon is over, according to a national poll out today as President Obama’s job approval stumbles to about 50 percent over the lack of improvement with the crippled economy.
The sobering numbers come as the president backpedals from two prime-time gaffes - one comparing his bowling score to a Special Olympian and another awkwardly laughing about the economy, which prompted Steve Kroft of “60 Minutes” to ask “are you punch-drunk?”
Pollster John Zogby said his poll will show Americans split on the president’s performance. He said the score factors out to “about 50-50.”
Some polls show Obama coasting with a 65 percent job approval, but not in Zogby’s tally.
“The numbers are going down,” Zogby told the Herald. “It’s not because of the gaffes, but a combination of high expectations and that things aren’t moving fast enough with the economy.”
Whew! You sure are the master of verbal slays, aren't you? Guess you sure told me. Wow. I don't have a comeback.
Wait...I do: of which are you more proud, your bias or your ignorance. Please let me know.
(looking at the time): hey Ben, it's time for your next dose of Pbama Kool Aid. Hurry. You don't want to be late! Barry will get angry.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.