Monday, March 23, 2009
Hamas Approves Of Fascist Obama
From BBC News:
The political leader of Hamas, Khaled Meshaal, has credited US President Barack Obama with using a "new language" for the Middle East.
Speaking to an Italian newspaper Mr Meshaal also said that an official opening to his Palestinian Islamist movement was only "a matter of time".
The interview was published three days after President Obama called for a "new beginning" in relations with Iran.
Iran and Syria, where Mr Meshaal is exiled, are key backers of Hamas.
Mr Obama's video message to the Iranian leaders and people was seen as a major break with previous US policy.
But in response, Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei demanded concrete policy changes from the US.
You can bet that when Pbama gives a gift to any leader of a terrorist organization, it won't be some shitty collection of 25 DVDs that won't play anywhere but Region 1.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.