Thursday, January 29, 2009
Pbama Clumsy, Mistakes Window For Door
Well, it seems the messiah, The Affirmative Action Illegitimate Prednint-In-Training Barack Hussein Pbama, Junior tried to walk through a window because he thought it was a door. NY Daily News:
It looks like President Obama hasn't gotten acquainted to his White House surroundings. On the way back to the Oval Office Tuesday, the President approached a paned window, instead of the actual door -- located a few feet to his right.
Some say he can walk on water, but he hasn't yet mastered de-materializing through solid objects and walls. And those crazy White House windows and doors - they all look the same, much like Black people. What's up with that?
And remember how Bush was ridiculed by The Left for being a physical fitness buff? And, somehow Pbama isn't one, if not more of a gym rat, of which he's referred to himself? I think it's because he like the all-male showers.
Dipshit can't tell a window from a door...Liberalism comes full circle. You gotta love it!
I suppose that's why so many of them reported over and over again anything that President Bush did. He didn't know a door was looked IN ANOTHER COUNTRY that he was visiting, so they tore him apart and called him all kinds of names. Obama doesn't know how to get into the White House WHERE HE LIVES AND WORKS and it's just ignored and coughed up to being the "new guy" on the block.
Honestly, it doesn't matter... I mean, who cares if he tried to go in the wrong door or a window instead of a door. The point isn't "what" he did... the point is that when he did it, the media kept silent to "protect" their new god.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.