Thursday, February 05, 2009
Nancy Killefer's Tax Lien
I forgot to mention this especially delicious Schadenfreude moment.
Nancy Killefer, who withdrew her name from consideration as the Chief Performance Officer (uh, CPO - isn't that why we have a president?) - because she had a tax lien on her property.
When her selection was announced by Obama on Jan. 7, The Associated Press disclosed that in 2005 the District of Columbia government had filed a $946.69 tax lien on her home for failure to pay unemployment compensation tax on household help.
Since then, administration officials refused to answer questions about the tax error, which she resolved five months after the lien was filed.
Lien karma...watch out Libs, you're due for quite a bit of the hair of the karma dog that bit 'ya over the next four years.
Liberalism comes Full Circle! So Schadenfreudelicious !
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.