Friday, February 27, 2009
Hilda Solis, Wife Of Tax Cheater,
Is Now Labor Secretary
The Senate voted Tuesday afternoon to confirm pro-union Rep. Hilda Solis (D-Calif.) as labor secretary, despite her husband paying overdue state taxes only after she was nominated by President Obama more than two months ago.
The Senate voted 80 to 17 to confirm Solis, drawing praise from her allies in organized labor and the Latino community. Her nomination was held up when it was learned that her husband, Sam Sayyad, had recently paid about $6,400 in back state taxes he owed from his auto repair business in California.
It was Herr Biden who says it is Patriotic to pay taxes. Obviously Solis and her husband aren't very Patriotic.
JFC, do any Liberals pay their taxes? Holy shit, it's just one after another in - or nominated - for the Pbama Admin and they all have in common that they didn't pay their taxes. We're going to have to try that and see if we're treated the same as Mr. Solis, Geithner and the other tax cheats so close to the messyiah.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.