Friday, February 13, 2009
Henrietta Hughes: I Declare Shenanigans
Here's what we know about Henrietta Hughes, the allegedly homeless woman:
* She owns a house. She satisfied the mortgage in 2003. Click on the Lee County Clerk site and enter Hughes Henrietta in the NAME search and click on Search Records. See her there?
* Ms. Hughes was running her same three-card monte game in New York in 2004:
Mrs. Hughes and her son have been jobless and receiving government assistance since at least 2004.
Property Address - 1013 HIBISCUS AVE, LEHIGH ACRES FL 33936-8006
Owner Name - HUGHES, COREY
Owner Address - 2640 BLAKE ST 3, FORT MYERS FL 33916-4043
Sale Date - 10/19/2001
Parcel Number - 44-27-18-09-00035-019
Document Type - DEED OF TRUST
Recording Date - 10/29/2001
Mortgage Amount - $124,400
Exactly how many homes does Henrietta own:
[Henrietta and Corey Hughes'] names appear to come up listed as "owner(s)" on three distinct public housing units going back as far as 1983 - one in Georgia and two in Florida. As to reports she was living with "friends" in New York, that appears to be the home of her parents.
I have no idea why Henrietta Hughes may be homeless today. Unfortunate events happen to us all. My only point is, her troubles and need for public assistance seem to precede the current economic crisis and likely go back years.
Huh, listed as owners on three distinct properties going back to 1983. That doesn't sound like homelessness to me. It sounds like she owns rental property.
Not to mention, her domain name got up and running at record speed. Almost like...before anyone knew her name! Amazing, the speed of the intertubes, eh?
This APee story makes a point in noting that Henrietta is religious. She prays a lot. Ooooh, she's one of those, huh? Man, if she were a Republican, she'd be facing all kinds of insults from The Left like: "Jesus is not Career Builder, get a job, lady." And prayer? Is there anything The Left disdains more than prayer? We ought to heckle Henrietta for believing in a Creator...whoa, what a knuckle-dragging, Jeebus-believin'-Gospel-Thumping Stump she is. CAN I GET AN AMENS?!
You've been had America. You've been PWNED by Pbama and his Cultists.
The Hughes "Homeless" story is a fraud!
H/T: Mean Ol' Meany
This bullshit house of cards can't stand up to this type of scrutiny much longer.
Make sure you have fake fainters stacked in your audiences too. Don't forget them, they're the most important and fun part!
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.