Wednesday, February 04, 2009
55 Dead In Ice Storm;
24 Dead In Kentucky;
Pbama Is To Blame
[Kentucky] Gov. Steve Beshear is raising his state's death toll to 24 in a storm that caked several states in ice last week.
That means at least 55 people have died in the storm nationwide.
Why does Pbama care so little about the people of Kentucky? Is it because they're White ?
K Is For
when Obama reaches those figures, then you can start making comparisons to Bush.
The Kentucky Governor has praised the response, maybe he doesn't like white people either. Or white racists like you.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.