Wednesday, January 21, 2009
U.S. Stocks Tank On Pbama Inauguration
From From Bloomberg:
U.S. stocks sank, sending the Dow Jones Industrial Average to its worst Inauguration Day decline, as speculation banks must raise more capital sent financial shares to an almost 14-year low.
The S&P 500 plunged 5.3 percent to 805.22. The S&P 500 Financials Index fell 17 percent to below its lowest closing level since March 1995 as concern European banks need more capital also weighed on the group. The Dow average slid 332.13 points to 7,949.09. Both the Dow and S&P 500 retreated to two- month lows.
The S&P 500 is off to its worst start to a year, shattering the biggest rally since World War II, as analysts cut earnings estimates by a record 83 percentage points and companies signal worse to come.
Click on the Labels below for additional reading on Market failings all directly related to The Affirmative Action Illegitimate Prednint-In-Training Barack Hussein Pbama, Junior.
Change we cannot believe in, Obama is human like all of us and it's not the government that is going to save our sorry asses.
Once the dust is settle down, every leftist is going to jump into the bandwagon to get his or her socialist piece of Obamapie. There won't be enough for everyone and Obama will be going down faster than the Dow Jones, it's almost written in the sky.
Thanks for visiting and commenting, my friend.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.