Friday, January 30, 2009
Pbama Approval Drops 15% In One Week
Barack Obama might have been in office for less than a week, but the euphoria is beginning to wane.
...approval ratings have fallen from a stratospheric 83 per cent to a more modest - although still impressive - 68 per cent.
He still remains vastly more popular than his predecessor George Bush - who left office with around 25 per cent approval.
15 points vanish in a week. One week! Wow, had this happened to John McCain or a Republican, I guess the MSM would say we're witnessing a "meltdown" of the new president. But since the MSM has its vested interest in the Obamalith, it says nothing.
It is the Age of The Obamalith .
He can do everything.
He is never to be questioned or doubted.
Heresy will be abolished and heretics will be removed.
Trust only in him.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.