Friday, January 30, 2009
Pbama Approval Drops 15% In One Week
Barack Obama might have been in office for less than a week, but the euphoria is beginning to wane.
...approval ratings have fallen from a stratospheric 83 per cent to a more modest - although still impressive - 68 per cent.
He still remains vastly more popular than his predecessor George Bush - who left office with around 25 per cent approval.
15 points vanish in a week. One week! Wow, had this happened to John McCain or a Republican, I guess the MSM would say we're witnessing a "meltdown" of the new president. But since the MSM has its vested interest in the Obamalith, it says nothing.
It is the Age of The Obamalith .
He can do everything.
He is never to be questioned or doubted.
Heresy will be abolished and heretics will be removed.
Trust only in him.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.