Friday, January 16, 2009
One Hit News
Iran's president said on Thursday the new U.S. administration must change Washington's approach to the Islamic Republic, which is embroiled in a row with the United States over its nuclear program.
Asked about President-elect Barack Obama, who has promised to engage more with Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told a news conference:
"Any administration in America that takes office should at least make two changes in its behavior, the first change is in the field of America's interference ... The circle of interference should be limited to within American borders."
- - - - -
United Nations building shelled because IT WAS BEING USED BY HAMAS. Jerusalem Post:
Gunshots and an anti-tank missile were fired at IDF troops near the UN compound that was attacked by the IDF on Thursday, senior defense officials told The Jerusalem Post.
According to the officials, the IDF responded by firing artillery shells at the location of the gunmen, causing damage to the UN installations.
- - - - -
Barack Hussein Pbama, Junior and Nanny Pelosi tout $825 BILLION DOLLAR stimulus package. The Hill.
But - where will we get the money? How will be pay for it? Shush, Dave, don't you know we only ask those questions when it's Republicans proposing such spending? Oh, sorry...my bad.
- - - - -
Will RINO John McCain help Pbama implement his Fascist plans? Philly.com:
I believe Obama has an ace in the hole among Senate Republicans. This unlikely ace can deliver not only the GOP moderates needed to break a filibuster, but also the stamp of bipartisanship: the 2008 GOP standard bearer, John McCain.
- - - - -
Protesters label Robert Redford as an enemy of the poor. Salt Lake Tribune:
...some East Coast ministers and conservative activists, who took to the streets in front of a downtown Salt Lake City theater on the eve of Robert Redford's Sundance Film Festival to accuse the actor of holding down low-income Americans with his opposition to oil and gas drilling near national parks in Utah.
Redford, an enemy of the poor. Liberalism Comes Full Circle. You gotta love it.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.