Thursday, January 29, 2009
Gore Warns Earth In Grave Danger
The Man who would never be president, Global Warming Alarmist Albert Gore, Junior, is still touring the planet as Captain Global Carbon Footprint, during the coldest winter ever, still trying to sell the same old shtick.
Gore says, from Political Ticker:
We are here today to talk about how we as Americans and how the United States of America as part of the global community should address the dangerous and growing threat of the climate crisis.
We have arrived at a moment of decision. Our home – Earth – is in grave danger. What is at risk of being destroyed is not the planet itself, of course, but the conditions that have made it hospitable for human beings.
Quickly building our capacity to generate clean electricity will lay the groundwork for the next major step needed: placing a price on carbon.
It's all about instituting a carbon tax for the United Nations.
Carbon tax...Gore is with the flat earth society if he is still preaching carbon is a pollutant or somehow had a negative effect on the environment. It doesn't.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.