Friday, November 21, 2008
Pirates Up To No Good;
India Does What Is Necessary
While the U.S. and other Western Countries twiddled their thumbs, unsure of how to react - my god, if we take action other nations might perceive us a being bullies - it was it was India - India! - that showed the world that it has the big cojones. BBC:
An Indian navy warship has destroyed a suspected Somali pirate vessel after it came under attack in the Gulf of Aden.
INS Tabar sank the pirate "mother ship" after it failed to stop for investigation and opened fire instead, an Indian navy statement said.
There has been a surge in piracy incidents off the coast of Somalia.
The latest attack came days after the Saudi-owned Sirius Star supertanker and its 25 crew were seized by pirates and anchored off the Somali coast.
Vela International, operators of the Sirius Star, told the BBC no demands had yet been received from the pirates. The company also said all the crew were safe.
Liberals have pussified America and the children of our nation. Boys are not permitted to be boys, men are not allowed to be men.
Liberals have tied the hands of our Military in Rules of Engagement in Iraq and Afghanistan. It is entirely possible that, had the U.S. Military not been hamstrung by the Bleeding Hearts Club in Iraq and Afghanistan - and had Liberals, instead of protesting against the war, not used the issue for their political purposes - our Troops might well be out of there with Iraq attaining its democracy much sooner than the current timetable.
Whenever world events happen, like the attacks from Pirates, I ask myself: "What would Russia do? How would Russia react?" See, Russia hasn't pussified its men the way Liberal ideology has in the U.S.
Russia didn't twiddle its thumbs, worried over "world perception" when it took prompt and proper action against the MUSLIM TERRORISTS at the Beslan school in 2004.
One does not negotiate, compromise or convey Habeas Corpus to terrorists or pirates...well, unless you're Bill Clinton or Barack Hussein Obama, Junior. One kills terrorists and pirates, period. India deserves credit for their action.
Bill Clinton was perceived as weak post-Somalia, aka Blackhawk Down. Obama, Junior will also be perceived as weak, considering his advocating closing Gitmo and granting terrorists Constitutional rights.
Oh, the next four years under Pbama are going to suck. The U.S. will be "perceived" as weak, and this is just what Liberals want. But then they will whine and cry should the U.S. suffer another terrorist attack. They will question how it could happen, but they will have no one to blame but themselves.
Here's an idea the Liberals and the Pbama Cultists might want to consider: think of all terrorists as being Joe Lieberman. Maybe doing so will un-pussify some of the Libs.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.