Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Pbama And Off Shore Drilling,
Pbama And Off Shore Drilling,
Pbama And Off Shore Drilling
Environmentalists on Monday applauded an announcement that U.S. President-Elect Barack Obama would consider curtailing oil and gas drilling in some areas, and expressed hope future energy policy decisions would contain more environmental protections.
The co-chair of Obama's transition team, John Podesta, said on Sunday that Obama probably would reverse an executive order by President George W. Bush allowing drilling in fragile lands in Utah.
Pbama wants the price of a gallon of gasoline to cost more, to creep back up to the $5-$6 and even a $10 per gallon range.
Remember this when he starts going crazy with Executive Orders. Remember who is responsible for increased energy prices come the future.
Let's hope Obama stops all drilling and even starts buying exclusively from terrorists so we can pay EVEN MORE!!
Am I bitter? There sure are signs of it, huh.
There's some places selling it for $1.80-some cents here. What is it in your area?
Yeah, $2.20-something or $2."teens" is the norm here, but searching around some of the suburbs it's going for $1.90-ish, $1.80-ish.
You're right, when it the price does climb again, and it will, Bush will be blamed instead of Pbama's foolish Exec Order and energy policy. The price of everything is going to climb under him.
We have the satisfaction of telling the Cultists, "We told you so."
Gas today was $2.13.
I saw that you had linked to me when I visited your site. Whenever I run across another linking to me - mostly from seeing it at their site - I add the "linking here" thingy and then the hypertext and link to that URL.
Technorati is pretty good at listing who links or "trackbacks" to the posts of another. Just type in your blog name and/or with it including your URL.
And typing in links:(and your URL) in a Google search also will list who has linked to you, although with Google - so far - it's not in any chronological order.
Lemme know if you run into any problems and I will try to help.
You are so Spot On. I'm hoping that 2010 will be a congressional repeat of 1994, with Republicans sweeping the House and Senate.
Mind you, not that in a billion years would I want this to happen, but I'm looking at it as the terrorists would.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.