Thursday, November 13, 2008
Markets Fear Pbama Prednintcy
This is market fear, reacting to the Marxist policies preached by Prednint-Elect Barack Hussein Pbama, Junior. His prednintcy is having a drastic negative effect on world markets, with the Nikkei plunging 5.27 percent in its opening Thursday morning with European markets falling as well.
The Nasdaq and S&P dropped dramatically on Wednesday also. IT Business Net:
A sell-off in large-capitalization technology companies took the Nasdaq down to its lowest closing level in more than five years, beating the closing low hit at the end of October. The S&P 500 came close to retesting October's closing low.
After the closing bell, Intel Corp
There is some market fear to Obama's policies and I have to hype it up for purely political and partisan reasons, but don't tell anyone that I wrote this. ;-)
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.