Wednesday, November 05, 2008
And The Winner Is...
I'm okay with Barack Hussein Obama, Junior
If Obama steals the White House, rest assured, I plan to treat him exactly as The Left, The Haters and The Obama Cultists have treated President George W. Bush and VP Dick Cheney, Republicans and Conservatives over the past eight years.
I will be mildly surprised if John McCain and Sarah Palin win.
At the time I am writing this (publishing it with a later timestamp), no winner in the presidential race has been declared. But let me say this; in the event that Obama steals the White House, here is my first question for the general audience: Which Obama daughter, Malia Ann or Natasha ("Sasha"), will be the first to get pregnant and receive an abortion while in the White House?
There, you Obama Cultists have an idea of the tone I'll set for the next four years if your Messiah wins. Get used to it.
I also hope your point is true and that by 2012 the Republican Party is back to small government thinking.
Thanks man. I'll try not to disappoint you in the laughs.
I agree with you on 2012. I hope we only have to sit through one term of Obama.
I'm not hateful. I'm simply applying the same standard used by The Left against Bush over the past eight years and plan to do the same with Obama. I'm curious why you would call that hateful?
I'm a very tolerant and open-minded person. Anyone who knows me will vouch for me on this. I wish Liberals and Progressives would be as tolerant.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.