Wednesday, October 22, 2008
spBarney spFrank Says Economic Fundamentals "better than the psychology."
When at the beginning of the current financial mess John McCain declared that "the fundamentals of the economy are strong," he was roundly lambasted by the MSM, while the Obama campaign called his statement "an enormous mistake."
So, should we expect the liberal media and the Obama campaign to go after Barney Frank . . . now that he has said something remarkably similar? Discussing the markets with Maria Bartiromo on CNBC this afternoon, Frank declared: "I think it's clear that the fundamentals are better than the psychology."
spBarney also can't wait to raise taxes. Market Watch:
"I believe later on there should be tax increases. Speaking personally, I think there are a lot of very rich people out there whom we can tax at a point down the road and recover some of this money."(CNBC's "Closing Bell," 10/20/08)
Wonder why spBarney won't just give the government the money from his purse? Hasn't he benefitted enough from his Fannie/Freddie debacle to hepp a brudda out?
spFrank and the rest of the Dems will get away scot free on this Fannie Freddie Fiasco. Fannie-Freddie makes Enron looks like small time fraud. The hypocrisy on the part of the Libs is unmitigated these days.
Tax and spend? Don't forget the tax and steal or maybe in BFF's case, tax and squeal... like a pig.
Tax, spend and steal. Oh, yeah, that's it all righty! You nailed it.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.